Our Epoxy True Coating Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects repairs and malfunctions related to performance or materials (peeling and chipping). When necessary, the Warrantor will repair or replace the material at no cost.
1. The Limited Lifetime Warranty is subject to an application of a new clear coat every (5) five years
2. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage of a product resulting from negligence, damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product or materials, damage caused by a natural disaster, or different humidity variations.
In the event of defects or failure related to the performance of warranted, you shall contact the Warrant by email
3. In the event of defects or failure related to the performance of warranted, you shall contact the Warrant by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+1 321-977-0770), and send photos and other pertinent proofs within fifteen (15) days following the discovery of the defect.
4. The Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to replacement in-kind materials determined to be defective only.
5. In acceptance of this Limited Lifetime Warranty, the client agrees that in case of any legal action, and/or litigation against the Warrantor related to the legality and enforcement of this warranty shall be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction within Osceola County, State of Florida under the terms and conditions of Florida Law.
Florida: Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Hialeah, Naples, Tampa, St Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Winter Garden, Kissimmee, Windermere, Celebration, Naples.
New York : Manhattan, Newark , New Jersey.
Connecticut: Bridgeport, Waterbury, Hartford.
Texas: Houston, and surrounding areas.